Saturday, April 12, 2008

overthinkingoverthinkingoverthinking

I just got back from a meeting with the girls. I love them. We filled out our administrative survey together and it’s good. I am excited for the long-term effect but worried about the immediate fall-out.

I think I’m nervous about something. Maybe that Nate now has a lot of free time. Maybe I feel insecure about that. Will he stick around now that he doesn’t have to? I wish I didn’t feel an emotion so intensely before I had a chance to figure it out.

I think I want to make an art room. I want to print out all of the neatest images we have (patterns in nature), frame them, and hang them up. I also want to make a collage out of circulars that come in the mail.

I sat on the couch all afternoon after my episode and surfed the web. Paid a few bills and looked at pictures. I sent out a neat album of my kids at arches.

Tomorrow night is the auction. I wish Nate were going.

Ok, that’s it.

Jess

No comments: